Re: Europa-List: Europa Trigear Nosewheel damping

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Trigear Nosewheel damping
From: Simon Smith <simon.a.smith@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 08:47:04
Here you are!  As posted by Steve V back in May 2006

DAMPING GREASE, it is available from NEWGATE SIMMS
LTD. in chester , tel. 01244 660771 , it is available in a wide range
of vicosities
althogh i found that grade NYE 774VH works best.

I have also used this and it works.  Just use a thin layer on each
side of the plastic washer.

Simon Smith