Europa-List: Mod 42,Cold Air Plenum

Subject: Europa-List: Mod 42,Cold Air Plenum
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 21:54:28
Hey Y'all,

Just a minor thing but I want to know. I want to talk about the little
plastic 'T' fittings that connect the carburettor vent tubes to the
plenum. Mine are missing. I don't know if I even got them in the first
place. I would prefer not to put anything inside the plenum that could
come loose and get sucked into the engine. I saw a picture that someone
posted of this happening but stopping at the butterfly in the carb., but
it wasn't a 'T' fitting. I want to know what others have done as an
alternative. I was thinking about reduxing in a threaded/nipple adapter
---From the outside. Any thoughts or ideas I could use?

Troy