AW: Europa-List: fabric flammability

Subject: AW: Europa-List: fabric flammability
From: Alfred - Aviatik <ykibuess@bluewin.ch>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 19:23:07

Hi Fred,

Here in Switzerland these regulations must be met for fabrics, carpets and
leather. For me Lantal was an excellent source: This is a well known firm
supplying many large commercial carriers with seats, carpets and fabrics.
They sold surplus stuff nearly for free.
We also have to treat the inside of fiberglass cowlings in a way that a fire
is at least retarded.

Regards,
Alfred

Alfred Buess, Europa XS HB-YKI