RE: Europa-List: U2 just a big Europa?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: U2 just a big Europa?
From: Terry Seaver terrys <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:59:14
Hi Fred,

I am happy with the long wings in most respects, we get almost 26:1
glide ratio and decent minimum sink.  The handling is pleasantly light
compared to the Katana Extreme MG I trained in.  We are getting a 130
KTAS cruise at 5.3 gph, which is not a lot less than with the short
wings.  My only complaint is with the air brakes, they just don't have
enough authority.

regards,
Terry