Europa-List: Parting out Europa tri gear with 914 engine

Subject: Europa-List: Parting out Europa tri gear with 914 engine
From: Paul Boulet <possibletodo@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:44:56
Hi George; Hi all;
I''ve decided to dismantle and part out my tri gear 914 powered with consta
nt speed prop.
If anyone has interest in the parts please contact me off list.- The moto
r has 25 hours on it
Paul Boulet, N914PB
Malibu, CA
phone: 310-963-0210
email: PossibleToDo@yahoo.com-

--- On Mon, 3/9/09, george.mueller@aurora.org <george.mueller@aurora.org> w
rote:

From: george.mueller@aurora.org <george.mueller@aurora.org>
Subject: Europa-List: Rotax 912 UL for Sale
Date: Monday, March 9, 2009, 6:39 AM

In case anyone has a need, I have a Rotax 912 UL with 60 hours TTSN along w
ith a Woodcomp Klassic 68" three blade prop 30 hours TTSN for sale on Barns
tormers for $14,900. -The engine is currently being gone over by an autho
rized Rotax dealer to make sure it is perfect. -414-647-3134 if you are i
nterested. I am selling because I need to upgrade to a 912S because I am pu
tting floats on my airplane.

George in Milwaukee
Zenith 701 60 Hours Flying