RE: Europa-List: large mag drop on both mags, 912uls

Subject: RE: Europa-List: large mag drop on both mags, 912uls
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 23:04:12
just curious, but what happens if you pull the air intake line off the carbs
and do the test. Other thing
is have you or the rotax man checked the timing. If the timing is late then
you will get incomplete combustion of the fuel, and the extra plug firing
will help overcome the late spark. If its late timing
it wont hurt the engine, but it wont be at its best either.