Europa-List: DOTH Thursday 19th Leicester

Subject: Europa-List: DOTH Thursday 19th Leicester
From: Paddy Clarke <paddyclarke@lineone.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 22:45:53
Hi Folks,
Now the snow has melted and my strip is finally workable, I feel it
is time for a DOTH. Looking for somewhere in the midlands with a hard
runway, I see there is a voucher in the Pilot for our old favourite
Leicester. So how about there at 1200ish on Thursday (19th)?
Should the weather not turn out as good as currently forecast, I've
got Friday clear too, so we could use that as a backup.
  All the best, Paddy
Paddy Clarke
Europa G-KIMM