Europa-List: A caution

Subject: Europa-List: A caution
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 10:32:56
            With respect, let me say that McMaster-Carr has always treated
my orders with care and dispatch. I suspect that the Homeland Security regs,
which doubtless override any that were in previous effect, don't know that
Oman, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia are not
necessarily close friends with a country that shared US protection from the
red hordes, saved some from the Tehran mob, accepted common deadly work in
Kandahar and provide them with more oil than all the others combined.  I
think that's not all they don't know.

            I have had some support from valued friends but don't wish to
involve anyone.

            I will doubtless acquire my deadly items from Germany where they
know how to make things. Canada is becoming a nation of procurers not
producers.

            Many thanks for the offers, team!

Ferg