Europa-List: Plenum sockets

Subject: Europa-List: Plenum sockets
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 14:01:29
Thanks to all for the ideas re door gas struts.  Should be sorted now.

Next problem.  The sockets on the plenum chamber for my 912S, where they
go into the rubber hoses to connect to the carbs, have collapsed
somewhat. I guess it is the combination of the heat from the engine
softening the glass and it being under compression from the hose clips.

I was considering cutting them off and reduxing in a couple of short
pieces of 2in. aluminium tube as replacements.

Any one else had this problem and how solved?

Richard Iddon G-RIXS