Europa-List: Mod 64b - Revised Hi Top

Subject: Europa-List: Mod 64b - Revised Hi Top
From: flyingphil2 <ptiller@lolacars.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 15:05:20

Hi,

I'm planning on doing Mod 64b in due course.  I'm wondering how much to stick to
the manual ahead of this though as I can see the sizes of various parts being
wrong.

If the top half of the fuselage is raised by 2" at the front, what happens to
the
following:

a.  Rear Fuselage bulkhead.
b.  Pitch Control Stop / Pushrod containment bulkhead.
c.  Baggage Bay rear bulkhead.
d.  Fuel Filler pipe.

I presume that if I build all of the above to the manual then none of them will
reach when the top goes on in the raised position.  What have people done about
the items above or does the Mod 64b package include parts to adapt these?

Thanks,

Phil

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org