Re: Europa-List: First Flight Kit #A221 - N914XL

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First Flight Kit #A221 - N914XL
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 12:05:01
A Hearty Congrats Bob!

You provide yet another inspiring story to motivate my pile of parts :-)

I'm looking forward to the vids and pics!  It would be great if you could
title/tag the youtube vids with "Europa" and "homebuilt" somewhere in their
name so they come up with a quick search.

Blue skies and best wishes for a snag-free fly-off.
Cheers,
Pete
A239