Re: Europa-List: First Flight Kit #A221 - N914XL

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First Flight Kit #A221 - N914XL
From: Bob Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 10:37:03

Phred, I mean Jeff,

No problem.  I seem to get that Roger thing on a regular basis.

I hope to post video of the first flight and first landing on You Tube this
evening.
If I get the pics from Tommy, I'll post some stills on Europa Owners as
well.

Will let the Forum know when all are posted and available for viewing.

Check six,
Bob