RE: Europa-List: Wing Walk Tape

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wing Walk Tape
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 14:48:46
Hi! Rick.
My classic wing was built with a multi bid layer behind the wing spas
and slightly forward of the spa to take the weight of feet , I guess the
quick build skinned wings will have less numbers of bid lays for "bony
bums"? However the down side is that on a trike with the onset of the
persons age it does get to be a challenge to not tread on the flap and
sometimes with a full compliment of fuel the a/c tends to tip back.
Regards
Bob H G-PTAG