Re: Europa-List: Wing Walk Tape

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing Walk Tape
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 22:30:55

Paul,
Some people clean their plane after each flight, and perhaps it ought to be
so. I am rather of that kind who clean when there is no evidence to escape.
Sometimes you will see footprints on the walk tape but cleaning is not a big
problem. The problem is that I can't compare with other materials due to
lack of experience.
Best greetings,
Karel Vranken.