Re: Europa-List: A question on composits

Subject: Re: Europa-List: A question on composits
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:14:49

Hi Karel,

Thanks for your detailed reply.  I look forward to seeing some more
photographs when you have recovered.  I'd be interested in seeing what
yo have done on the exit side.

I was also interested to hear that you changed the radiator.  If I
understand it correctly, you retained the original water cooler, but
purchased a different oil cooler, is that correct ?  Could you give me
a bit more information on this ?  If you happen to have a WEB site, or
some technical details, that would be helpful.

Thanks again,  paul