Re: Europa-List: Seat Belt Restraint Points

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Seat Belt Restraint Points
From: JR Gowing <jrgowing@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 14:30:51
Fred

It folding headrest arrangement now looks a hundred times better than I tho
ught when I first saw it!
Especially since you mentioned how it increas the size of the sitting area
when it is folded.
I understood that you are sending more info by some means so will be patien
t.
But if not then please tell me.

Many thanks for the  photos and
Best Wishes