RE: Europa-List: Doth anyone?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Doth anyone?
From: Bryan Allsop <bryanallsop@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 04:32:28

Hi Bob=2C

And to think that you used to do it for free.

Mode s eh? Glad to hear that you have made a financial recovery=2C at least
.

See you next year then. Have a nice christmas. Cheers!  Bryan.

From: ptag.dev@tiscali.co.ukTo: europa-list@matronics.comSubject: RE: Europ
a-List: Doth anyone?Date: Wed=2C 10 Dec 2008 01:06:35 +0000

I would Bryan except I have to give Jan a =A3700 syringe injection at 10.00
 so to get to the field and rig would be a major challenge and I really sho
uldn=92t leave her. I may make one Friday or even Sturday I have been exasp
erated during the last few days of perfect Wx and no time to fly. I must ha
ve one more flip prior to grounding it for Mode S and  full service with my
 prop controller needing to be sent to Mark Burton for an update also.
Regards
Bob H

-----Original Message-----From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com [mai
lto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of Bryan AllsopSent:
09 December 2008 21:56To: europa-list@matronics.comSubject: Europa-List: Do
th anyone?

It is Wednesday tomorrow. Anyone fancy a Doth? Bryan

Suspicious message? There=92s an alert for that. Get your Hotmail=AE accoun
t now.          -- Please Support Your Lists This Month --           (And G
et Some AWESOME FREE Gifts!)   November is the Annual List Fund Raiser.  Cl
ick on   the Contribution link below to find out more about   this year's T
errific Free Incentive Gifts!   List Contribution Web Site:   --> http://ww
w.matronics.com/contribution   Thank you for your generous support!
                      -Matt Dralle=2C List Admin.          - The Europa-Lis
t Email Forum -   --> http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
        - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS -   --> http://forums.matronics.com

Suspicious message? There=92s an alert for that.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broa
d2_122008