RE: Europa-List: Doth anyone?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Doth anyone?
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 01:06:35
I would Bryan except I have to give Jan a =A3700 syringe injection at
10.00 so to get to the field and rig would be a major challenge and I
really shouldn=92t leave her. I may make one Friday or even Sturday I
have
been exasperated during the last few days of perfect Wx and no time to
fly. I must have one more flip prior to grounding it for Mode S and
full service with my prop controller needing to be sent to Mark Burton
for an update also.
Regards
Bob H