Re: Europa-List: www.EuropaOwners.org

Subject: Re: Europa-List: www.EuropaOwners.org
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 12:17:55
I agree that the email list is invaluable to keep up with daily events, but
have to express my concern for any suggestion that matronix be substituted
for the great www.EuropaOwners.org <http://www.europaowners.org/> site.

Yes, it would be great if the owner's site could have its search features
enhanced (which would rely on folks annotating their pictures consistently),
but the site serves the truly important role of providing the only
comprehensive Europa-specific resource for all owners and builders.

As it appears that our fine ship's mfg ownership is still in flux after many
years now - and will likely remain that way until the global economy
recovers, Steve and Josok's efforts in providing an independent, dependable
and comprehensive resource are that much more important, and very much
appreciated by many of us.

IMHO, it would be terrific if we could add the email list feature to the
EuropaOwners.org site, and migrate off of the matronics site altogether.

Cheers,
Pete
A239
Still a pile of parts, but now actually being worked on!