Re: Europa-List: Re: Warning.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Warning.
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 22:40:38

Jacques,
Overflying the Belgian country with a foreign airplane and the permit of 82
Euro is another story. The permit is valid for 30 separated days during the
year. But than each january you have to make up a list of the past years
flying in order to renew the permit.
Best regards and greatings to Kiew.
Karel Vranken.