Europa-List: [color=red]Advisory of Notice For Sale . . .[/color]

Subject: Europa-List: [color=red]Advisory of Notice For Sale . . .[/color]
From: johnb <ropa1300xs@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 21:31:34

[b:ede897bf5c]
Hello Europaphiles:
Tough times often require tough decisions!
Therefore, I must advise any interested party of the two (2) revised notices of
sale in the, "Looking to Sell", section of this message board.  In addition to
the description concerning each opportunity, web page contact has been included.
I truly appreciate the luxury to post this advisory!
Many happy landings . . .
"Thank-U", John B.
[/b:ede897bf5c]

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org