RE: Europa-List: Warning.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Warning.
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 23:14:16
Hi! Karel.
This =93smacks=94 of the imposition of a =93Terminal Navigation
Charge=94 which
the Tempelhof  =93zeigheil=94  are just demanding from me! Unless there
is
something you really want to do (like demonstrate outside the European
Parliament!) or see in Belgium I guess the way round it is NOT to visit
the damn place! But if you are based there I guess you are =93between a
rock and a hard place=94!
 In the meantime wake up to the real world of undemocratic European
Union Militia State Dictatorship Population
Control like the rest of the public need to get used to! Then start to
do something about it.(NO JOKE!)
Best Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG