Re: Europa-List: Re: Pilot Relief Systems

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Pilot Relief Systems
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 09:05:33

John you have a great way of bringing fun to a standoff subject. I like
the tube Idea and I wonder if that simple shutoff valve could work with
the fuel injection line I use. I usually drain the tanks to change my
filters but I love that simple valve for 2 bucks shown on the same
page.
Regards,

Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 180 hours and enjoying this plane more every
time I fly it.