RE: Europa-List: autopilot

Subject: RE: Europa-List: autopilot
From: Mike Parkin <mikenjulie.parkin@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 21:02:02

Ian,

I have the Navaid wing-leveller which I am about to retrofit with the Trio
control head but retaining the Navaid servo, did you apply for general
modification approval or is it just your own personal application.

If you are interested, I have also bought the trio altitude hold.  I have
fitted the new gold servo and introduced an additional control horn.  I am
in the process of putting a mod leaflet together for the alt hold system.

I suspect from your comment, that the modification turnround by the LAA is a
lamentable as it was when their title was PFA.

Regards,

Mike.