Re: Europa-List: Re: Dynon Autopilot

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Dynon Autopilot
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 06:42:03
"I would first have a backup for at least the horizon."  -agree
wholeheartedly

Especially since the Dynon _attitude_ solution is depedendent upon _air
data_  (!) ....  a scary thought for me at least - and especially when usin
it to drive an autopilot.  Other glass does not depend on air data, and som
not GPS either (Grand Rapids for example).
Cheers,
Pete
A239