Europa-List: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re=3A_Europa-List=3A_Tach_Question?

Subject: Europa-List: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re=3A_Europa-List=3A_Tach_Question?
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 07:46:19

Ours was done some while ago (Grand Rapids). I didnt wire the panel myself
but as far as I know there is no special arrangement. The GR installation
manual makes no reference to the need for diodes etc.

One small isue is that our Rotax analogue gauge under reads by about 300 RPM
but this may just be the meter. I believe there is an adjusting screw in the
back but we never bothered to change it. One of those little jobs that never
seems to get done.

Carl Pattinson
G-LABS