Europa-List: Contribution Site URL Clarification

Subject: Europa-List: Contribution Site URL Clarification
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:02:00

Dear Listers,

In my List Fund Raiser kickoff email last night, I mistyped the URL for the
*initial*
Contribution web site and couple of people reported receiving SSL certificate
errors.  The actual payment entry pages where were correct, however, so
there were no certificate issues that impacted payment data.  I'm sorry for the
confusion.

Please use the following URL to start your List Contribution:

        http://www.matronics.com/contribution

Thank you for your support!

Matt Dralle
Matronics Email List Administrator