Re: Europa-List: the next DOTH?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: the next DOTH?
From: William Harrison <willie.harrison@tinyonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 12:08:56
...and anyone who fancies a flavour of this landing can go to the
Long Mynd gliding strip in Shropshire. But if you do, then don't make
the mistake we made - aiming to put it down between the boulders we
discovered that some of the boulders were sleeping sheep which jumped
up and ran in all directions just before touchdown...

That wasn't in a Europa but in the very same PA28 which featured in
"A Plane is Born" (when Matey is looking at the alternatives to a kit-
built aircraft).

Willie