Europa-List: O2 needs at altitude

Subject: Europa-List: O2 needs at altitude
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 15:58:07
For those of you with completed AC or previous experience, I would like yo
know what you use for
supplimental O2 needs at say 15,000 ft. specifcally size of bottles,
location, weight and how long they
last in flight. Some of the legs here in australia, like north america, or
UK across europe, could be 6+ hours duration and i want to make
sure i have enough capacity. I realise this will vary depending on age,
health, fitness level etc. Secondly
has anyone used or considered the clip on O2 sensors (ear lobe/little
finger) to monitor blood O2 levels accurately.

Craig