Europa-List: Europa : [ Bob Harrison ] : New Email List PhotoShare Avail

Subject: Europa-List: Europa : [ Bob Harrison ] : New Email List PhotoShare Available!
From: Email List PhotoShares <pictures@matronics.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:24:16

(Listers - Sorry for the delay in processing this Photoshare; all of the
incoming
Photoshares where getting caught by my email client's spam filter.  I wondered
why nobody had posted a Photoshare in a long while...  I've fixed the filter
and Photoshares should be processed in a normal period of time now. -Matt)

A new Email List PhotoShare is available:

        Poster:  Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>

        Lists:   Europa-List

        Subject: G-PTAG says... "I don't mind being under Sally B or Memphis
Belle any
day!"

        http://www.matronics.com/photoshare/ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk.10.06.2008

    o Main PhotoShare Index

        http://www.matronics.com/photoshare

    o Submitting a PhotoShare

        If you wish to submit a PhotoShare of your own, please include the
        following information along with your email message and files:

                1) Email List or Lists that they are related to:
                2) Your Full Name:
                3) Your Email Address:
                4) One line Subject description:
                5) Multi-line, multi-paragraph description of topic:
                6) One-line Description of each photo or file:

        Email the information above and your files and photos to:

                pictures@matronics.com