RE: Europa-List: Monowheel designs... any others out there?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Monowheel designs... any others out there?
From: Tim Houlihan <houlihan@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 17:17:11
Karl.

I have rarely read so much incorrect and misleading information in one email
on the forum.

I and lots of other owners I know operate our monowheel Europa's out of
grass strips in farmers fields.

I could list the other comments that are without foundation but just for one
I would like to know of a trigear that will outperform a similarly equipped
monowheel. Most trigears have the more powerful engine options ! and almost
always use more litres per hour than I get.

 I do agree that Europa trigears are very nice aeroplanes and their owners
should be very proud of them.

Tim

  _____