Re: Europa-List: cockpit module alignment /control column

Subject: Re: Europa-List: cockpit module alignment /control column
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:59:05

Thanks Graig

I well understand your thoughts and math is easy of course.
I shortened the stick about 100 mm /4".
Stick loads are perfect in my mind now - I did like to get some extra response
because do not like too sensitive feeling (old Cessna pilots syndrom).

The dark side of the shortening was the fat grip came also lower - that was the
bad influence.
Now my arm rest is my port side thig and that is good.

One possible solution: change the aileron transmission ratio in the spar tunnel.
That make even more lateral stick loads but would be ok for me personally.

Raimo OH-XRT

93 hrs, 197 landings.