Europa-List: TCU Software help

Subject: Europa-List: TCU Software help
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 20:05:34

Hi Folks,

I have posted the same message on the Rotax forum, but in case you
don't subscibe, but do know the answer I'd appreciate hearign from
you.

Thanks,  Paul
____________________________

I have a Rotax 914 in a Euopa Xs with about 850 hours on it.  I
connected up my laptop (Dell 630) today to the TCU as I have many
times before and it would not connect.  The error message I got was
"Driver does not support selected Baud Rate (4800). Chose 'Close' to
terminate the application"  The message was a windows dialogue box,
not an error message from the 'tlr46.exe' application.

I have used this software many times before and to the best of my
knowledge I have not changed anything on my laptop.  I cannot find
anything in the 'tlr46.exe' applcation that allows me to configure the
buad rate.  I tried deleting the tlr46.cfg file and re running the
applcation, but the only things it asked were the COM port and VGA
driver, no reference to baud settings.

Anyhow, if anyone has come accross this, I'd appreciate your ideas on
how to debugg.