Re: Europa-List: Classic stall characteristics

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Classic stall characteristics
From: David Buckley <wooburnaviation@googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 16:13:18
Just for clarity,

In spite of my posts in this thred, (all of which I stand by), the classic
Europa is, in my opinion a safe, sweet handling aircraft.  Provided the
aircraft has been set up properly with the stall strips installed as per the
manual, you would have to be comatose not to recognise an oncoming
stall/spin scenario in it.  I flew over 400hrs in one without having any
issues at all re the handling of the aircraft.

You'll love it I'm sure !

Dave