Re: Europa-List: Classic stall characteristics

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Classic stall characteristics
From: zwakie <mz@cariama.nl>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 02:38:54

[quote:cf61ea0bc1="carl at flyers.freeser..."]There seems to be an
assumption...[/quote:cf61ea0bc1]
Negative, just trying to find out validaty of the things I've been told. I
really
appreciate your input, together with
[quote:cf61ea0bc1="raggi6771"]...in two different Piper
Tomahawk's...[/quote:cf61ea0bc1]
this places my concerns in perspective for me! I now understand that I can
forget
about measuring up or doing physical checks in an attempt to predict wing-drop
tendency in stalls.

[quote:cf61ea0bc1="carl at flyers.freeser..."]I had the same concerns as you do
till my instructor made do this[/quote:cf61ea0bc1]
Good to hear that I'm not the first one with these thoughts (not real concerns
in my case though), and that you overcame them :D

In conclusion: I will not be too worried about this, unless extensive
stall-testing
proofs differently.

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org