Re: Europa-List: RE: No Slipper Clutch?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: No Slipper Clutch?
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:16:43

Troy,

Before spending the bucks with Lockwood, talk to Ronnie Smith at South
Mississippi Light Aircraft (601) 947-4953.  He went through my gear box,
yesterday to look for the solution to a rough running problem I've been
experiencing (haven't had any luck locating it, yet, but more on that
later).  He completely serviced the box (a slipper) in less than 20
minutes.  Wouldn't take a nickel for his time.  You might want to check
with him.  He may be able to save you some money...

Jeff - Baby Blue