Europa-List: Thrust Line

Subject: Europa-List: Thrust Line
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 21:04:41
I am looking at different engine options, and was wondering if someone could
tell me the thrust line height in reference to say the port door sill or the
engine
mount perhaps. Obviously the Jab and rotax would be close if not identical
to the same relation to the optimal thrust line, but engines such as a
converted
EA81 subaru engine or the gemini diesel would need the mount made to suit
and I would like to start working on that while i wait for epoxy to dry etc.

thanks

craig