Re: Europa-List: Pneumatic Installation

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Pneumatic Installation
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 21:26:44

That's why I took em off. Wish I hadn't now :-(
Graham
incidentally that's another story, very careful attention to the leading
edge profile (digital airfoil section as Don designed) make an enormous
difference to the character of the stall. 3 times and 3 airplanes now
many hours spent on the LE have given very good low speed handling. It's
the first 3 inches of the leading edge that make all the difference.