Re: Europa-List: Pneumatic Installation

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Pneumatic Installation
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 21:21:00

Mike
absolutely right, anywhere between 15 ft altitude and zero, the visual
cues are all you need. However it's the earlier stages from base leg to
late finals where AoA is more useful and ASI is less useful, (imho, I
don't have your or Fergs' experience, or Ivan's come to that) I speak as
a not very current, not very intuitive pilot but with some painful
experience. It would be nice if I can save someone from making my
mistakes again.
Graham