RE: Europa-List: Reenforcement of baggage bays

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Reenforcement of baggage bays
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 18:55:41
I did Mine by doing the cloth wet out on plastic sheet and then transfered
it to the tubs, cutting and trimming to get a good fit, one face at a time,
and then
the bottom last, with about a 50mm overlap I did the ply wood the same way
and then carefully stuffed it all with plastic shopping bags to keep some
pressure on the layups in the really tight corners the bags dont stick and
can be easily removed after care, this gave me a nice finish that almost
looks like its been vaccum bagged