Re: Europa-List: making holes in fuselage moulding

Subject: Re: Europa-List: making holes in fuselage moulding
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 18:28:28

Rowland,

Sounds like a great idea to me.

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(95% done, only 95% to go) tail kit done, wings closed, cockpit module
installed, pitch system in, landing gear complete, rudder system in
with Singleton Mod, outrigger mod in, Fuselage Top on, lift/drag/flap
pins in, wing incidence set, tie bar in, flap drive in,  baggage bay
in. Fuel system complete.  Rotax and Airmaster installed.  Mods 62,
66, 70 & 72 done.  Completed the instrument panel install.   Europa
interior kit being installed.  Installed windows.  Working in -  25
Electrical, 28 Flaps, 30 Fuel System, 32 Tail, 34 Door Latches & 35
Doors, 37 Finishing.   Mostly finishing these days.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117