Europa-List: FW: (N714GZ)

Subject: Europa-List: FW: (N714GZ)
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 06:02:25
Hi! All
Only slightly "off topic",  yes sure enough reg No. N714GZ is in my log
book
!  It is interesting to see the attitude of the law in the USA
....compared
to what it would be here in the UK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It is also
interesting
to see that the aircraft has survived probably thousands of hours whilst
being abused by many training pilots at Ormond Beach Training School.
Like a
trip back in time, what ?
Regards
Bob H   G-PTAG