Europa-List: CBs & lightning recommended reading.

Subject: Europa-List: CBs & lightning recommended reading.
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 18:29:26

Gentlemen

Given the lively discussion re thunderstorms & lightning may I recommend a
bit of light reading.  A little book called 'Severe Weather Flying' by
'Dennis Newton'. It is quite old published in the early '90s but is still
available at my local flying club shop.

I promise you won't fly near storms once you have read it.

Regards

Pete