Re: Europa-List: Wheels up Warner

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wheels up Warner
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 20:51:01
Sounds like a great idea Bryan.

I had always wanted to fit something similar but just havent had the
time to think it through - or get round to doing it.

I guess when it happens to you then it focuses the mind.

I would be interested in the details.

BTW how does the system recognise the aircraft is below 65 knots - ie:
where is the input taken from?

Carl

G-LABS