Re: Europa-List: europa for sale

Subject: Re: Europa-List: europa for sale
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 21:14:22
Tom,
The mail was not completed and I don't know why it went away from my
screen. So I mailed that I am deaf.... for 30%. I use the Sennheiser ANR
headsets  and the volume for the radio is rather hard for normal ears.
Sometimes, and especially womens voices, are nearly heard but then I ask
to repeat until I receive the answer in for me understandable volume.
Don't be afraid; they will not kick you out of the air.
Best regards,
Karel Vranken.