RE: Europa-List: europa for sale

Subject: RE: Europa-List: europa for sale
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 07:04:56
Surely there is Technological fix that would allow you to keep flying. Like
one of those BOSE or ZULU  ANR headsets to cut out
virtually all background noise and turn the radio way up so you can hear it
clearly. Sure they are not cheap but if it lets you keep
flying, assuming you want to, it could be worth a look.