Re: Europa-List: First Flight G-IVER

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First Flight G-IVER
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 11:14:25
Ivor,

congratulations from our family w all the ladies you remember here in
Finland!

It is about 6 years you visited us and our planes we only some strange
bits and pieces in those days. Years have gone and we both are flying as
per dreamed  and advertised.

My wife stated your Europa=B4s painting scheme is extremely sporty and
good looking.
That is much because she is quite fastidious!

The juicy porkers taste much more delicious than some skinny birds
(XRT=B4s weight is 885 lbs or even more today).

Raimo from Finland
OH-XRT #417