RE: Europa-List: First Flight G-IVER

Subject: RE: Europa-List: First Flight G-IVER
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 05:35:36
Hi! Dave
Ivor will be in dreamland yet so I'll do a quick reply XS c/w ..914  and
Woodcomp SR3000 Scimitar c/w Smart controller and lots of electronic
guismo's I would suggest making it as near IFR capable as possible. He
is going to find it difficult not to be in it constantly ...then we have
the price of our fuel to work as a brake !

Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Kit 337.