Europa-List: Tomorrows Doth - Cromer

Subject: Europa-List: Tomorrows Doth - Cromer
From: Bryan Allsop <bryanallsop@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 16:49:37
Paddy is suggesting that the East coast cloud may not have cleared by lunch
 time. As a precaution I am nominating Fenland as a diversion, in case it b
ecomes necessary.

Waddington will be advised if a diversion is called. My mobile phone is 079
57 818787.

The forecasts available to me say that the weather should be good, with any
 cloud being out of the way in good time. Bring something warm to wear thou
gh, because the temperature is expected to be 60 F., with a wind out of the
 NE (good for runway 04).

Cheers.

Bryan
http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh