Re: Europa-List: Jim Browns cracked tank

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Jim Browns cracked tank
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 11:57:51

Ron,

When you took your described precautions (BID'ing the tunnel, and
foaming the tank bottom), were you aware of the tank's tendency to
absorb fuel and consequently expand (in accordance w/ Svein's posts;
i.e., expansion must be allowed for), or do you have a different take
on the situation?

Ron (or Anyone)...Can you say w/ certainty that our tanks are
LDPE?...or HDPE?

Fred

--
believed to be clean.